Sunglasses, Sunglasses + Sunglasses! 😎😎😎
I just wanted to share some of my favorite sunglasses that I love to wear for all sorts of occasions! Because who doesn't wear sunglasses? Especially cute affordable dupes! (My favorite)
If you didn't already know, 😉 our faces are different shapes + sizes! Well, because of that, certain shapes of sunglasses flatter us more than the others. For example, I have a square-to-round face, thus I know that round or square (but not cat-eye) shaped sunglasses suit me far better than any of the other types of sunglasses! Luckily, those are the types of shapes I prefer anyways. Hehe. But that doesn't mean there aren't some out there that I'm just dying to look so good in!
Now, my question for you — do you know what kind of face shape you have? If you don't, I've got a way for you to find out! I have this little handy-dandy information webpage on different face shapes due to my friend called Google! Let's get to it — click here to find out your face shape. Then, choose what shape your face is the closest to. Lastly, it will show you 2-3 shapes of sunglasses that should suit your face the best! 😎
If you want even more on the best sunglasses for your face shape — this goes into much further details, while providing visual examples of women, and of course our favorite celebrities! Check out more details here.
Now, that doesn't mean other shapes outside of the recommendation won't work! I've got a pair I've somehow made work for my face haha....
1. If you haven't seen this style by now, I'm shocked! I'm not sure what they are called, but they make me think of the cartoon Dexter's Laboratory. Anyways, all of the celebs are wearing this sunglass style! + I don't blame them, they really are SO stylish. They are affordable, comfortable and fun! I got mine from Amazon for less than $10.00 USD!
Find them here or Shadyvue has them too - Which I have a 15% off discount! (Keep reading)
2. My favorite Ray Bans dupe! Another Amazon steal! These are like a twist on the classic round raybans, with a square-ish-ness to them. Also, these are the closest I could find to what I was looking for...+ they were under $10.00 USD too! I first saw these on the good ol' instagram account of Lucy Hale, who I adore! She has a really similar pair, and every time I saw an image of her in them, I just had to have them! We all want what we can't have, right? 😬😜 At least I know that I have a similar face shape to hers. Ordering online can be risky. That's why I'm here to help!
So, I search + searched + searched until I found these! As you can see, they are just oh so cute + such a fun shape!
3. Going sleek! I got these bad boys from ShadyVeu + I swear, they make me feel like I am apart of the Kardashian gang! Whether you love or hate them. The Kardashian Klan typically wear some stylish large sunglasses! To me, these exute that! I like them best with my hair pulled back into a low bun. They are only $10.00 USD!
These are called the "Casual Matte Frame" use 'ASH15' for 15% off on any pair on SharyVeu.com!
4. We're almost there...these are That 70's style called "Anne" in Gold + Brown. (Who didn't love That 70's show back in the day?) When I want to go for those warm tones + more of a Boho look. I rock these! Again, I prefer round sunglasses the most due to the shape of my face + the tree hugger in me as well! They are cute, affordable + will always be in style. I think anyone with almost any style could rock these!
These also happen to be from ShadyVeu.com and run for only $12.00 USD. 'ASH15' for 15% off!
5. Big + Square. That are simply called "Square Sunglasses" It took me quite some time to find these, or anything remotely like these! Okay, I'm kind of lying, I did find a pair that ran for about $100! Not knocking them down, because they fit my face perfectly, but this girl, doesn't spend like that. This blog is all about affordability lifestyle anyways! 😉 BUT, finding good dupes did take me a minute!
I got these fun tortoise big square sunglasses from the Banana Republic Factory website. Unforunately, they are currently running for $20.99 which isn't horrible at all! But I did purchase them a while ago for about $12.00 USD. Knowing me, I mostly had a coupon!
discount code: https://amzn.to/2LMUTTG
discount link: https://amzn.to/2LM9M90
Shadyveu.com = "ASH15" for 15% off any pair!